Do you ever wonder if you are enjoying and intensely living experiences that everyone should have in life, or are you simply stuck in a rut?
The new experiences don’t have to be intense, or extremely different. What many people still don’t know is that there are experiences that everyone should have in life. The simple fact of taking a different route between work and home is more than enough to say that you did something new that day.
So, to encourage you, we have listed 50 experiences that everyone should have at least once in their lifetime.
1. Buy a one-way ticket somewhere;
2. Donate blood;
3. Parachute jumping;
4. Go to music festivals;
5. Have a drink;
6. Laugh until you cry;
7. Go to the movies alone;
8. Go on a roadtrip with friends;
9. Have a used sale or donate everything you no longer use;
10. Learn to play a musical instrument;
11. Write a journal/blog;
12. Go to a rave;
13. Make peace with someone you are fighting with;
14. Sleeping naked;
15. Falling hopelessly in love with someone;
16. Having different sexual experiences;
17. Backpacking – be it in Europe, South America or Asia;
18. Going to the best ballads in the world;
19. Make an appointment to go out with a childhood friend;
20. Sneaking into a party;
21. Eat street food without being disgusted;
22. Prepare a romantic dinner;
24. Read some very big book;
25. Resign from a job that doesn’t do you any good and feel that relief afterwards;
26. Go to the zoo/aquarium/botanical garden crazy;
27. Completely change your routine;
28. Worry less and live more;
29. Live outside of Brazil for some time;
30. Do volunteer work;
31. Riding in a balloon;
32. Dance as if no one is looking;
33. Kissing in the rain;
34. Skipping class to do nothing;
35. To be with someone much younger – or much older;
36. Going to a nudist beach;
37. Work/go to college on a roll;
38. Dyeing your hair an exotic color;
39. Having a picnic;
40. Participate in a protest;
41. Slap someone in the face – a good slap in the face;
42. Living Alone;
43. Learn other languages;
44. Printing old digital photographs;
45. Write a love letter;
46. Spend some time alone in a deserted place;
47. Watching a soccer game at the stadium;
48. Watching the sun rise and set;
49. To get to know and explore different regions of one’s own country;
50. Having a pet.
Realize that you don’t need to invest hours of your day or a lot of money in a huge trip to have experiences that everyone should have in life. You can experience a lot of things, in many places, all the time.
No matter how old you are, value the small pleasures that life gives us and live your dreams.
We hope you have enjoyed learning about new experiences and that you can experience as much of them as possible. And for you to have a new experience, get to know the most Instagrammable places in the world!